- Create PDF Snippet – Merge values from a Google sheet into a Google Doc to create a PDF.
- Create and email a PDF – Merge values from a Google sheet into a Google Doc to create a PDF and email it.
- Create and email a PDF on form submission – Automatically email a PDF of a form submission.
- Website/Domain Monitor – Google sheet for monitoring a set of websites.
- Get an address – A Google sheet for making a best guess at a limited address description.
- Terrain generator – Creates a terrain used the Color Scale add-on.
- OpenStack RESTful GAS Library – OpenStack is a cloud-based OS that provides a RESTful API to storage it manages.
- Rose Money Manager – Google Spreadsheet based personal finance manager that allows you to schedule transaction entry.
- VeriClock RESTful GAS library – VeriClock is a cloud-based employee time tracking system that provides a RESTful API.
- Rose Task Manager – Google Sheet Add-on: Gsheet for the task list, custom form to submit tasks, GCal to schedule regular tasks.
- Color Scale – Google Sheet Add-on for setting the background color in a selected range of a GSheet according to their numeric value.
- BTC-e Trader – Web app to perform trades using the BTC-e RESTful API.
- BetterLog Library Wrapper – A simple wrapper for the GAS BetterLog library that automatically adds the function name.
Other things Google from my site
- Best practices for developing Apps Script
- Google UK Search Position Tool
- Collaborating with Google Drive
- Getting Things Done with GMail
Third Party Libraries
- Google+ GAS Community – a bit less daunting than Stack Overflow, and a great place just to hang out and get the latest GAS news and what people are up to.
- Stack Overflow – the ultimate resource for getting your technical GAS questions answered. It’s always worth putting them up on the G+ site too.
- Comprehensive Google Apps Script FAQ from steegle.com
Cool Third Party Stuff
- Running things in parallel using HTML service
- Using a spreadsheet as a web-app back-end
- GAS Script Editor – Chrome extensions:
- Using exponential back-off in Apps Script
- List of useful scripts from Digital Inspiration
- Hex codes of the standard Google Apps palette
- Editing script locally and just run in the script editor, via Github
- Uploading scripts to Github with GasGit
- Using Apps Script and the Vision API to monitor a webcam