The BTC-e website is now closed. See this article for more details.
BTC-e.com is a Bitcoin Trading site that provides an API to make trades, get transaction history, etc. I’ve written a Google Apps Script that uses this BTC-e Trade API.
As well as seeing the script itself by clicking on the link, I’ve created a simple web app that can do a “getInfo” and a “TransHistory” query. They don’t do much at the moment as you need to register on the site and get an API key and a secret key.
To get it working for yourself:
- Take your own copy of the script (File>Make a copy …)
- Register at BTC-e.com for your own account (if you don’t already have one)
- In your BTC-e.com account click on Profile in the top right-hand corner and then go to API Keys
- Allocate a name for this set of keys, tick info and trade appropriately and finally Create
- Back in the script copy these two keys into keys.gs
One thought on “BTC-e Trade API”
This looks very interesting … I would like to fully leverage Google Apps Script for Bitcoin and Blockchain related product development … want to collaborate ? Bob B.